Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Historically, what have trumpets been used for?

On the 77th day of the 7th hour of 2020, the golden Trumpet fell off of the Angel Moroni statue on top of the Mormon Temple.

You could say that it was just a random event.

Or you could say that God was no longer going to warn Mormons about the things that we’re going to come to pass.

All religions have been hijacked and all have been warned.

Stay tuned.
03:49 PM - Oct 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bratty ONE @BrattyOne
07 October, 03:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
after watching EXPO2020 DID YOU? well it was ricerting with info 50 Golden jubilee? then 182 days mentioned and more i watched a 4hr versiob which h as now been cut to 2hr ooening ceremony. friday night.
then today a friebd sent this to me. qe are in the end times as per revelations get right eith God aceept Yeshua as your savior. Bumpy indeed
and its truly biblical.God Bless us all

https://youtu.be/cAfzCJLpM...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 October, 10:56
I worked in a surgery center for a while that had a Mormon administrator. He hired mostly Mormons. ( they do take care of one another) So I learned a lot about that religion that is more likeca cult. They call themselves Christian but their beliefs are nothing like Christianity. Some are way out their, especially their marriage ceremony. They have very strict rules and laws and can only marry another Mormon. They encourage at least 5 children. ( to grow the Mormon religion)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
06 October, 10:18
All churches have hidden pedos as members/ministers. Baptist church steeple was struck by lightning, later found out minister was a child rapist. shame.
They (SATAN) wants us all divided by religion and demeaning the other religions. Yes we have many counterfeit religions to confuse us from the original Church of Christ.

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
06 October, 07:13
As the word says. You can not serve two masters ,for you will love one and hate the other. Money is the business of most religions.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
06 October, 07:09
The precursor to the trumpet (the shofar) brings down the walls of Jericho, which was built incorporating the bodies of dead children.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 October, 07:21
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
😬 the walls of Jericho incorporated the bodies of dead children?!?

Always the innocent children.
As it was then, is today.

Satan & minions, BEGONE!!
You have NO power over us.

Thanks be to God.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 October, 05:23
I've said it before and I'll say it again. GOD is not in relegion, GOD is into RELATIONSHIP. It is a personal relationship.

nuff said

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 October, 06:48
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 October, 05:17
trumpets are used to make toot sounds

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
06 October, 04:46
Most of my relatives on my dad's side are Mormon. I hope they find truth soon.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 October, 04:11
No such thing as coincidence.
waqiewaqie has reminded me about this falling off many times.
Nana doesnt not like him living in an area of the country where Mormons prevail.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
06 October, 04:05
Religion is just a bunch of rituals. A Relationship with God, and Jesus Christ is what you want.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
06 October, 04:12
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Religion has nothing to do with faith. Moreover, sometimes religion offends faith. Just my opinion.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Darlene Sully @JDSully
06 October, 04:58
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
It's when we all realise of the souls lost in Tumpet 6 that brings us together, but my fear is that I hope it's not to late.
Only God can save us all now. It breaks my heart.🙏😔😥🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 October, 06:33
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
I watched Ancient Aliens show on Pleiades, The 7 sisters....very interesting so I researched it, I found this but there is more

The Seven Sisters of Pleiades...
From October to March, if you look up to the sky, you will see a cluster of seven stars known as the Pleiades...In Celtic traditions, the Pleiades would be seen rising during the season of Autumn, a time synonymous with celebrating and honoring the cycle of death, therefore the Seven Sisters were linked to death, loss, and grief, but were also believed to bring comfort to those in mourning...

https://foreverconscious.c...

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
06 October, 03:56
There are no coincidences.