Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
06 October, 01:43
We are in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. Satan is everywhere and some people still can't see him. There is mass deception everywhere. Research everyone and question everything. We have been played on many levels. I am a truther and I want the truth no matter what it is. You can't call yourself a truther if you only want the truth when it fits your narrative. I don't believe the same things that I did when I got banned from Twitter and joined this site in January. I don't believe any politician is fighting for us. Escape the Democrat versus Democrat matrix. They are both on the same team. Pray to God to save us from the Agenda 21/Agenda 30 vaccine genocide.

With that said, do you know what MAGA means? Yes, it can mean Make America Great again. Do you know what it also means? MAGA is the highest degree in the Church of Satan. If you don't believe me, go to the website: https://www.churchofsatan....

(2 pictures. Picture #2 is from the website)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green @QballAnon1776
as a boys' name is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Magus is "sorceror". The root of the word "magic". The three wise men, or kings, who visited the baby Jesus, are supposedly from a tribe of priests from ancient Iran, who were thought to have power of demons.
02:59 PM - Oct 06, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QballAnon1776 in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 October, 03:58
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
1. The word "Magi" appears NOWHERE in the KJV, which is the only English bible FORMALLY translated. "Magi" only appears in the corrupt bible versions, all of which were DYNAMICALLY translated.

2. The bible NEVER tells how many wise men from the east came to visit Yahshua when he was a YOUNG CHILD. He was NOT a baby when they came. He was a toddler. Thus, Herod's decree that all male Hebrew children 2 YEARS AND YOUNGER be slain.

3. The "three wise men" or "three magi" is an erroneous Church tradition (as are Christmas, Easter, etc.). It is doubtful that a small group of three men could cause such alarm in Herod. He could easily write them off as wackjobs. There may have been 50-100 or more wise and learned men who came; a much larger delegation. This is a more likely scenario to cause Herod to feel so threatened and to react so violently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 October, 07:44
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
OK well that's what the meaning of the word in Latin means didn't search the bible and are not talking about the bible we are talking about the church of satan