Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
06 October, 01:43
We are in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. Satan is everywhere and some people still can't see him. There is mass deception everywhere. Research everyone and question everything. We have been played on many levels. I am a truther and I want the truth no matter what it is. You can't call yourself a truther if you only want the truth when it fits your narrative. I don't believe the same things that I did when I got banned from Twitter and joined this site in January. I don't believe any politician is fighting for us. Escape the Democrat versus Democrat matrix. They are both on the same team. Pray to God to save us from the Agenda 21/Agenda 30 vaccine genocide.

With that said, do you know what MAGA means? Yes, it can mean Make America Great again. Do you know what it also means? MAGA is the highest degree in the Church of Satan. If you don't believe me, go to the website: https://www.churchofsatan....

(2 pictures. Picture #2 is from the website)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
My one main problem with everything Q/Plan/Whitehat/Trump
is with their statements of "we have it all-caught them all-know
their playbook-Pain coming-etc" at the same time having our
nations children being mentally spiritually physically forever
affected/damaged--verified and all know it..the kids are sitting
under commie/luciferians/pedos with no help no arrests no end
thanks to those who claim to be in control... Boom ?? Huh ??
02:12 PM - Oct 06, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Silverado7Oro in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 October, 02:38
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
It has always been our own responsibility to stand up for truth where we are able. Parents can remove their children from the poisonous schools, television, movies, video games, merchendise, theme parks. People can refuse the jabs and tests, lose their jobs, find a way around it. It takes a lot of effort to do our part, change our lives. But that’s what needs to be done to push back and show we are indeed against tyranny. Q and Trump need each of us to fight in our own sphere to have a mandate to take it all down without starting a kinetic civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 October, 02:47
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes, we homeschooled and public/gov schooled, our four daughters are now homeschooling and never put their kids in gov school.
no vaxx at all for us, our kids, grandkids, all of us are active in
trying to school any that will listen, and most don't

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 October, 02:25
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
well actually ...there have been quite a few arrests in the last 5 years , and CEO resignations, continuing through to today. Quite a few lately. They're not always famous ppl with names we readily know.
i think this is Trump turning their symbolism right back on them

06 October, 02:41
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Verified-many resignations☑️- but nearly 100% no proof of arrests
charges trials sentencing of anybody that relates to the reason of
why Trump started what he and Q started...maybe behind the
scene yes, but no proof