Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
06 October, 01:43
We are in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. Satan is everywhere and some people still can't see him. There is mass deception everywhere. Research everyone and question everything. We have been played on many levels. I am a truther and I want the truth no matter what it is. You can't call yourself a truther if you only want the truth when it fits your narrative. I don't believe the same things that I did when I got banned from Twitter and joined this site in January. I don't believe any politician is fighting for us. Escape the Democrat versus Democrat matrix. They are both on the same team. Pray to God to save us from the Agenda 21/Agenda 30 vaccine genocide.

With that said, do you know what MAGA means? Yes, it can mean Make America Great again. Do you know what it also means? MAGA is the highest degree in the Church of Satan. If you don't believe me, go to the website: https://www.churchofsatan....

(2 pictures. Picture #2 is from the website)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
this video is from a friend of mine..He was the biggest Trump supporter around...He is also a pastor and a great man of God... I don't know if this is the truth or not....But TRUST NO MAN...ONLY GOD!!!! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Is Trump the Antichrist? - YouTube

Could Donald J Trump be the great betrayer? What does the Bible say about the Antichrist? Learn what God has revealed to Capt. Dale Black.Capt. Dale is the a...

01:48 PM - Oct 06, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
06 October, 02:00
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
funny thing is Trump, Gates, and Obama in different ways fit the description. who knows 🤷‍♀️ we will find out one day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396