Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
08 December, 04:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I can't share anything on this platform. It is great information 💥🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 December, 09:34
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Why cant you share here hun, I dont understand. I know for sure that Koba and VK have this platform set up to pretty much share anything you want. They only block nudity especially of kids and outright threats of harm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
06 October, 11:36
how about parking lot. i am not going in with a mask that causes more harm to my immune system to battle the virus they supposedly want to protect us from.

06 October, 11:36
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
👊

06 October, 11:32
Kinda fitting dont ya think for our time?

LI-BRARY!

but.. God's version may be:

Did you know that one of the ppl that had a NDE that Juan O Savin told about said that their guide showed them a place that they were told we would best define as a library?
They were told that God made a place there where EVERY experience of EVERY soul EVER in existence was stored so that EVERYONE had access to experiencing them all, even the babies that were died b4 birth could experience life.
Nana has had a NDE too, so I never doubt the message.

Ever wonder about Juan O Savin is always telling stories like parables to convey a message?

Who else do we know had a similar manner of getting a message across? Stories in parables?

Effective technique dont ya think?
wainthepain01

Diana DJT @Diana
08 December, 04:55
When my Step dad was dying, he kept talking about going up the ladder in this incredible library💥🙏 when my dad was coming of a vent of 9 days, he kept talking about a library with all the books that he needed to dust off... nurse said it was ICU phycosis...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
06 October, 11:30
Shhhh Quiet 😝

Natalie Fish @icthelight
06 October, 11:25
i am going to post this on telegram too... excellent idea!!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
06 October, 11:24
#Anons may as well go there anyway so we can edit the history books to show the true history.
Because right now, they are all #LIEbraries !

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
06 October, 10:41
GREAT MESSAGE

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
06 October, 10:20
Well, I'd have to go with my open-carry sidearm, then...

Our library is run by Nazis demanding mask & vax.

I will NEVER comply!

06 October, 11:03
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Nice!

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

06 October, 11:05
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
Good morning Snaps!
Love you too sunshine of my day!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
06 October, 09:34
.-- .- .-.. -.- .. -. --. / ... ..- -. -.. .- -.-- / -- .- .. -. / ... - .-. . . -/

06 October, 11:11
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
You will have to school Nana on this I dont know morris code hun.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 October, 08:41
Thats the first place the enemy will.go as well to burn our history ,, so be prepared and vigilant.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
06 October, 08:34
Good idea. Outside the local libraries, of course as [all the libraries that I know of] are run by the [entrenched enemy] and require either mask wearing and/or vaccine proof.

Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
06 October, 03:28
our libraries in Hawaii demand the vax passport to go in😑

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 October, 08:14
In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication
Thought Massachusetts was bad. thought it was crazy you need a mask

06 October, 11:15
In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication
Sorry hun, from what I keep hearing it really sounds like Hawaii is run by evil dems.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
06 October, 03:13
I love this idea!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 October, 01:41
Nana do you think email will work?
how about landlines?

06 October, 02:20
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Nana has no idea, but it never hurts to be prepared for anything.
Remember NO FEAR
WE STAY PREPARED BUT...
WE GIVE THEM NO FEAR!