: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
29 January, 10:38
Good day to start researching sentence-structure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
29 January, 10:42
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
haha ive been posting about SYNTAX for a week now .. connection we must have 😉🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of Liberty @DOL
29 January, 02:48
In response Leah Johnson to her Publication
Hi I'm also new to learning the quatum grammar. Does anyone want to create a network of like minded language learners? I'd really love to have people to talk to and practice the study with.

I found Millers work in 2011, Ive really been focused on the technology for close to two years. I still don't consider myself an expert but I'm always up for debate or answering questions.
02:52 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Daughter Of Liberty to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
Daughter Of Liberty @DOL
29 January, 06:56
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
Do you know where the best place to start for beginners is? I subscribed to the 2 main youtube accounts that teach it (the quantum grammar channel and michael glass), but are there other sources that are helpful I should know about?

29 January, 07:44
In response Daughter Of Liberty to his Publication