r363l l10n @r363ll10n
03 October, 06:52
🔴The highlighted groups were vaccinated first (Dec 27, 2020) compared to the others. The infection rate among 0-14 days after the first shot is higher than the unvax'd people. This indicates that vaccines helped in virus spreading.

https://www.medrxiv.org/co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
03 October, 07:17
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
IMO it doesn't mean the shots spread covid.

It means they mRNA is causing ADVERSE EVENTS.
And, that those that got the shot(s) may be transmitting the mRNA to others.

Pfizer calls the transmission "Occupational Exposure".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KIK 143 @kik143
My unvaccinated grandmother had 3 people who were vaccinated with the MRNA staying in her house for a long weekend. After they left she got sick and tested positive for COVID. I swear this is what is happening because my mom who is always with her has the J&J vaccine which does not have MRNA and she's been fine.
04:41 PM - Oct 05, 2021
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kik143 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 October, 06:01
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
Of course the PCR covid test is fraudulent so we don't know if your grandmother is really sick with covid.

if she got an antigen test then it should puck up the presence of the spike protein th

KIK 143 @kik143
05 October, 07:30
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
whatever test she had done took over 48hrs to get results. I’m going to find out.