Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 October, 07:37
I'm Survivor, NO a VICTOR
I NEVER gave them the chance to turn me into a victim. I've faced terrible circumstances alone and I'm the one still standing!
I've made it through abuse, heartbreak, and torture;
I've been left alone, mocked, cussed out, dumped, cheated on, verbally and mentally abused, manipulated, lied to, spat on, attempted rape, slapped, punched, beaten, burned and stabbed.
I have always kept most of my scars hidden where no one can see, I didn't want them to be known or seen because I don't want you to see what HAPPENED to me, I want you to see the beautiful lady inside and out that I became because I had the strength to endure it all, keep my chin up, dust myself off and keep moving foward after every stumbling block that was thrown in my face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 10:04
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
. 🤍🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 October, 10:29
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

05 October, 10:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
💙🙏🤍

Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it