Desert Patriot @desert_patriot
I pray for you people who continue to play life like a game. The eternal forces are weighing and balancing all of us now and you still play. There's two forces: Electric and magnetic; One is the Great Attractor. The other is the Vortex. You will be pulled to either side as we enter the Dark Night of the Soul.

You have sunk so low and have lived there that in order to "pull" you up, the chances of you reaching equilibrium within your consciousness doesn't bode well.

Keep on hurting others. You lift them up and dig yourself further deep. You have no dominion over another. The Aeons know all and see all.

Good luck. This is a threat. You've been warned. You've been lectured. DEF 4 imo.
10:30 AM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by desert_patriot in this post can reply
05 October, 11:59
In response Desert Patriot to her Publication
Hint: The Great Attractor is Light of Logos (full awareness and ordered in Ones center.) It is not the false, neon light of Satan. It is not pretty things and loud tricks.

The Void is the Mother. It is the full potential of Creation.

Yin/Yang. And, to make it even more interesting, the powers switch sides.

Find your equilibrium. These forces are intensifying. You need to walk through it all and be on the other side.

This is the condensed version of how to move into 5D, new earth reality as I have found it. Your mileage may vary. Consider this: why am I even telling you? Do I make money telling you? No. It's because the more we have on Our Side, the more glorious heaven will be.

I think there are other Saviors. Trump is for the lambs. They will be given guidance and faith through the process.

I guess I'm it for you sinners. I hope I was good enough. I hope you find yourselves bathed in the pure sound of your Father/Logos when he calls... If you don't hear at first,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 12:02
In response Desert Patriot to her Publication
CALL OUT! Source may hear you as He heard me. I am not entangled in the distortion any more. I do not judge. Where I may not hear you, I know deep down that if you call out from deep down, Source will answer.

I pray that you enlighten yourselves as we cross the River together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396