Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
I would kindly ask that you all keep my family in your prayers! We lost my mother-in-law to the bio weapon leashed on humanity!!! It has truly shaken us all we were all sick my husband and his mother both with the pneumonia he just finished his second round of antibiotics. Unfortunately his mother didn’t make it and it still weighs heavy on my heart that we called the ambulance but she needed medical attention I couldn’t give her. He is struggling with guilt because we all agreed the vax was a no go for us😞 And now he is considering the J&J and I pray the 90 days he has to wait will allow the fog to clear. My heart aches and I am angry and as painful as this was I am still against it and standing my ground! I want justice for her and every other individual that had to endure such things. I pray for patience, wisdom and endurance as we traverse this week with those still asleep🙏🏻
12:59 AM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by CompassionateWitness in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 October, 01:50
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
sending love and prayers 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 01:54
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you! Blessings❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maple Hermit @MapleHermit
05 October, 01:24
Your family is in my prayers. God bless you all🙏

05 October, 01:47
In response Maple Hermit to his Publication
Thank you and blessings Maple Hermit ❤️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 October, 01:21
Are all of you taking the protocol? Quercetin and zinc together. Vitamin C & D. B12. Homemade HCQ. Ivermectin.

I'm very sorry for your loss.💙

Would you mind sharing what antibiotic was tried? Biaxin/Clarithromycin (suspension form) is particularly good with lung infections.

Some people need oxygen. Have you checked everyone's O2 and pulse? One's pulse goes up as O2 decreases. The heart works harder to get the body oxygen.

The key to fighting this is immediate treatment.

Blessings to your family.🙏

05 October, 01:44
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thank you Photon!
They went the medical route
I went holistic C D Zinc(liquid) in OJ with tonic water
finally got my husband to take what I was and Dr was surprised by how quick he healed she did give him B12 shot though.
Honestly believe their protocols killed his Mom and the Drs wouldnt discuss anything with me and my husband wouldn’t push for hcq and ivermectin. He did broach the plasma treatment but were told they didnt do it anymore they didnt see the benefit so stopped its use

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 October, 01:04
Praying without ceasing!!! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending you blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

05 October, 01:29
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Bless you Auntie❤️