Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
05 October, 09:53
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I see so many fellow Patriots liking and sharing this post. Yet, I can't seem to find any proof that this is real. If any of you are able to substantiate this information, can you please share it?

Also, just a friendly reminder to always verify intel before we share. We all need to be in the realm of truth now more than ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
05 October, 09:41
Hang everone in the MSM ASAP! 😡🤮
END THIS NIGHTMARE WE R LIVING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
04 October, 09:42
Check the claims of your memes. This is not true. Lawsuits are still pending.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
04 October, 09:39
did they post any links with this bc i cant find anything anywhere.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
04 October, 09:39
did they post any links with this bc i cant find anything anywhere.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 October, 08:41
I WONDER ABOUT MIKE LINDELL???????????????????

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 October, 08:40
BOOM YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
04 October, 08:22
= = = > < >

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 October, 08:19
👊🙏😁