Only people mentioned by SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
11 November, 03:48
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
SICK F$#K ❗️🤬LOOK AT HIS EVIL SATANIC PEDOPHILE FACE❗️🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
11 November, 01:59
would give me great satisfaction to kick him where it hurts over and over again sick evil bastards

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
11 November, 01:49
Not surprising.

They're easily bored, so the trade the children around for variety.

Bastards!

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 08:53

The Mac @TheMac
04 October, 08:59
In response memes matter to her Publication
EGFP Sequence (717bp without STOP CODON):
5'-
ATGGTGAGCAAGGGCGAGGAGCTGTTCACCGGGGTGGTGCCCATCCTGGTCGAGCTGGACGGCGACGTAAACGGCCACAA GTTCAGCGTGTCCGGCGAGGGCGAGGGCGATGCCACCTACGGCAAGCTGACCCTGAAGTTCATCTGCACCACCGGCAAGC TGCCCGTGCCCTGGCCCACCCTCGTGACCACCCTGACCTACGGCGTGCAGTGCTTCAGCCGCTACCCCGACCACATGAAG CAGCACGACTTCTTCAAGTCCGCCATGCCCGAAGGCTACGTCCAGGAGCGCACCATCTTCTTCAAGGACGACGGCAACTA CAAGACCCGCGCCGAGGTGAAGTTCGAGGGCGACACCCTGGTGAACCGCATCGAGCTGAAGGGCATCGACTTCAAGGAGG ACGGCAACATCCTGGGGCACAAGCTGGAGTACAACTACAACAGCCACAACGTCTATATCATGGCCGACAAGCAGAAGAAC GGCATCAAGGTGAACTTCAAGATCCGCCACAACATCGAGGACGGCAGCGTGCAGCTCGCCGACCACTACCAGCAGAACAC CCCCATCGGCGACGGCCCCGTGCTGCTGCCCGACAACCACTACCTGAGCACCCAGTCCGCCCTGAGCAAAGACCCCAACG AGAAGCGCGATCACATGGTCCTGCTGGAGTTCGTGACCGCCGCCGGGATCACTCTCGGCATGGACGAGCTGTACAAG +STOP CODON-3'

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
04 October, 08:28
Sick fuc#$rs, everytime I see a baby, child, or anyone with these pedophiles my heart just hurts, I want to be sick. This has to stop; I never before the last couple years thought that his crap was even possible. Sick, Sick, Sick

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 November, 02:03
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Me neither. I still can't get my brain wrapped around this reality. it's too soul wrenching to fathom even though i believe it completely.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
04 October, 08:25
#RecompenseMatters + Is on it's Way = = = > < >

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
11 November, 01:52
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
It is not revenge.

It is a RECKONING.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
04 October, 08:19

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
04 October, 08:14
Public hangings for ALL Pedophiles! Pay Per View! Would be bigger than MMF/Boxing and Dancing with the Stars!