Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
05 October, 11:37
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Please hurry we need you so badly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
06 October, 12:07
In response Searcher 67! to her Publication
End this movie NOW, with the truth so that we can enjoy the time left before our families die from the jab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
05 October, 10:19
Oh i am BEYOND ready !!
I just pray we arent being played !!

America First @Realdeal
05 October, 10:29
In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication
i feel that we are idc people get mad im saying ita always lead up to nothing but hold the lkne almost there 🥱

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
05 October, 10:18
Way past ready!!! Bring it!!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 October, 10:15
Yes. For a very, long, long, long, long, long, long time. Please, no more of the “carrot-on-a-stick” routine. Please.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 October, 11:00
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Me too! Me too! Im always hopeful and prayerful that today is the day! Im holding the line.. I know God wins! Sorry if I ever lead anyone astray. Never my intention. The Best Is Yet To Come! I believe!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 October, 06:58
Oh I'm ready for the Greatest Story EVER Told...Bring it on!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 October, 04:06
yes, please!