Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
04 October, 03:47
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
She hasn't alluded death however. I honestly do not believe she is still alive and has been dead for a couple of months now. Bill is gone too I believe (just within the last couple of weeks).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
04 October, 03:50
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
The People must know the truth. Of course, most of them are actors at this level ... The Truth is the most important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 October, 03:55
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
From what I've read, she's been "taken care of," if you get my drift, and what we see in videos today are body doubles, some of whom aren't even the same height.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
04 October, 03:34
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
04 October, 03:38
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication