CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 October, 01:09
I do not know what DNS records are, but I guess this is a good thing (?).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 02:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 October, 02:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😁yep, it is a good thing

04 October, 02:38
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Lizard boy is getting harassed, I love it, fk him, wonder how that pos likes that pedo island of torture now. FK him, I love seeing the NWO buckled, I don't care who does it. lol

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 October, 02:43
then you will love this video

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
INSIDE Jeffrey Epstein's Abandoned Palm Beach Mansion - YouTube

The Southern Pirate takes you inside Jeffrey Epstein's Palm Beach mansion during it's demolition. Jeffrey Epstein is one of the world's most prolific and evi...

TY. Hope they check that place for tunnels, if a lizard lived there it has tunnels.
02:48 PM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 October, 02:54
πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ yes, and a maxwell sub station.

FYI, my German shepherd hates lizards, and she chases them. πŸ˜†

04 October, 03:08
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Fkin awesome. I can't wait til they start busting all these stupid masons everywhere. I have long thought if they look at the lodge logs, then the shell company businesses, that will take that web down. Also if those morons have back door programs to their channel changers, ie. back channel codes to key in to access the snuff films, and kid torture vids, they will bust their asses and take out the cable companies at the same time. THREE BIRDS, one stone. That would fk them up all the way.