Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 12:08
Patriots, whenever you’re feeling down, think about how many lives/souls you’ve saved.

This war is real.

You are one of the Heroes.

#godsarmy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
23 September, 10:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've seen my youngest son once in over a year..him and his wife got the vac and he didn't believe the election was stolen..it's hard to go through all this mess and the deep state never lets up. I want it all exposed so bad and hope he sees where I was right all along.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I wish I could have saved my own . . . brother, mom, sister, brother in law, niece, nephew, their spouses . . . I tried so hard with the help of my teenager but to no avail. It will always hurt like hell that I couldn't help them.
02:20 PM - Oct 04, 2021
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 October, 02:31
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
@Terryann
I agree with DoQ we are all hero's, just for speaking up ...

Remember, Jesus saves ... all we can do is repeat the truth, and it is for the individuals to hear Jesus ... just love them and respect them, always be leading by your actions ... that is all any of us can do.

Show how gracious you can be, that will do the most good, now.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 03:15
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you always for your support and love. There is great wisdom in your words. Sending love Patriot.