sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Mon. Oct 4, 2021
WH Conference Center

Very interesting. They're here, at the WH, going into the new conference bldg I just showed you. Lol, they teased me at first, saying they were here doing the touristy thing🤣 but then informed me they are here to "handle business". I told them, I was a journalist, and this is all such a mess, and the one guy looked at me, smiled, and nodded. Hmm .......🤔

Nancy Drew
6 pics 👇
11:19 AM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 October, 02:42
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
First. Thats not the White House
Second. No sidearms or rifles. You need one or the other to handle business.
Just an observation. Sorry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
04 October, 01:54
'Handling business... = "Taking Care of Business" :) GREAT SONG...Bachman Turner Overdrive....hmm...Needs 'new lyrics now to reflect OUR GREAT Military...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Lasala @KellyL1208
04 October, 01:50
Looks like the 10th Mountain Division!!!!!!!!!!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 October, 11:49
I love Nancy Drew!! She is always Johnny on the spot!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 11:34
I hope they are there to kick NWO ass.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 October, 11:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

P8t Riot @P8triot2
04 October, 11:22
whats her fb profile name?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 October, 11:27
In response P8t Riot to his Publication
I'm not on FB but I believe her name is Kelly Marie
and this is her link on telegram : https://t.me/KBlive