John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Audrey Tomason sealed your physical death 12 years ago
Head of anti terrorism is but a terrorist in disguise
She uses the apocalypse equation to further a planned and controlled genocide against you and humanity
They will not stop until all are dead
You are a parasite on and to the earth and you will do nothing but destroy it
You are the virus
This is what they think of you
Fact check this!!!
I will be extremely honest with you
Our guns will do nothing to stop them
You are being made insane
They can not die until God ends them
You have two choices
Die in God and meet your creator
or be sacrificed to satan
The choice was always yours
Will you die for me, for her, for him?
God is manifested here and he is watching
Jesus is reborn and he is watching
The Holy Spirit is in the flesh and she is watching
The hunt is over, they have been found
Red October is waiting for you to decide
I choose God, Jesus and The Spirit
I choose Red October
Because I love you
God won
05:22 PM - Oct 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
April Lynn @Aprill6
04 October, 04:12
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I choose God, his son and the Holy Spirit. I choose not to be shot up with their poison. I will die for you and any of God's children and for him. I choose love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 06:50
In response April Lynn to her Publication
Amen sister!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 03:08
We are food,therefor important to [them]
We are seen as vulgar cows.
They are the parasitte.
,and they know THAT.
,also they know they lost.
that the dark timeline is gone.
They know we are the winners.
They are very sore losers.
,and the snake is dead.
The bite still lethal...
Be vigilant
,have won.
FIGHT WATCH PRAY
Pray with the 9
3 6 9
9 being gratitude
Energi
Pray with GRATITUDE

04 October, 06:56
In response memes matter to her Publication
Well put. I will fight until I can no more and my prayers will be the same. God is great!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 October, 05:54
I choose GOD and JESUS. GOD has already won. Therefore so have we.

04 October, 07:58
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
03 October, 05:49
Only thing I can say about this post is "Be careful who you follow."

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 October, 05:56
In response Made In America to her Publication
I agree, we are reminded of the folly of following false prophets, which is why Luke 17:21 gives us the remedy.

The Kingdom of Heaven is within (other translations give it as among or in our midst).

The Holy Spirit will guide us all each through our own paths so we do not fall for the shiny trinkets of the sellers of falsehoods.

It is my prayer that we are each guided surely and boldly through the decisions and choices of this world to the safety of God’s loving and living embrace.

04 October, 08:00
In response Made In America to her Publication
That is always good advice. No matter who it applies to.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 October, 05:36
I choose God, in Jesus name and with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

I am ready.

Scriptures tell us what is to come if we are willing to ask for the guidance to understand.

I am slowly understanding more and the more I understand the less fearful I become and the more loving I can be of those who attack us.

They do not know what they are doing or what they will do. I am starting to pray for those who will act as the armies of the evil one without knowledge. They are hypnotised in fear, I pray that they are shown the truth so evidently that the veils of deception are lifted from their eyes and they can become the eleventh hour vineyard workers. Because their reward will be the same as ours. When this happens, our forgiveness is key because forgiveness removes pain from the forgiven and will solidify their path to God through Jesus Christ.

04 October, 08:09
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Beautiful words, I pray God feels the same. Even though they wish us harm it is our duty to follow the Lord and turn the other cheek. I believe we were taught this because it is the one thing that would raise us above wild animals.
God bless.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
03 October, 05:28
God Won

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 October, 05:26
GOD WON.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 October, 05:24