Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you read this executive order from 9.19.19, it states that there was a task force set up in 2019 to combat a potential future pandemic and they needed new types of vaccines to be developed to treat this pandemic:
https://bit.ly/3a0ZLz5

It specifically mentions using the DODs research and development of vaccines. That’s the MILITARY, folks.

It mentions RECOMBINANT vaccination techniques.

Now read this document on the history of US Military contributions to Malaria:
https://bit.ly/3FgIzE4

“In the 1980s, U.S. Army and Navy investigators were among the first groups to use RECOMBINANT DNA methods to synthesize a recombinant protein composed of the surface coat of the infectious-stage malaria sporozoite as a human malaria VACCINE”

More to explore but this will allow us to do some digs...

To sum up, this EO by Trump gave the ability to the HHS and CDC based on what the Military had found success with in the past to create a new type of vaccine.
09:32 AM - Oct 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
19 December, 06:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am just chillin, I trust President Trump 100%! Nobody knows what is going on behind the scenes, nobody, period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
19 December, 05:32
Omicron is the vaccine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 October, 08:38
This called for a report within 120 days of the EO. Has anyone looked for the report.

One conclusion might have been to use HCQ or Ivermectin.

Susan Hackler @suehack
03 October, 10:12
I just read a post that claims the military did supply the vaccine. He said that due to vaccines we have taken in the past and contaminated food, very few have pure DNA. The military- supplied vaccine is a solvent that will do away with DNA that is not pure. The more contaminated your DNA, the less likely you will be to survive the shot. He ended by saying this is why Q says the ending won't be for everyone. I tried to copy his post, but haven't been able to do it. What does everybody think?

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
03 October, 09:36
Other than the vaccines done by the Zionist death wizards and patriots trying to pin it to Trump, He has never lied to us as far as I know. I think the military was cut out of it. Rushing it ,OWS exposed what the bad guys were doing. To say DJT is a bad guy is too far for me. Jared is a prick yes but who hasn't screwed DJT?A very small handful.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 October, 08:38
President Trump is eirher a psychic or a time traveler. 100%.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 October, 08:33
Wow!! Im definitely sharing!! Thank Q.

Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
03 October, 03:34
I’m just a regular jo and am in no way educated beyond highschool as far as indoctrination campuses. My take on this is that Trump, knowing that the military had succeeded in creating a viable path to sucessful vaccines. He then offered it to the CDC and HHS. That’s where the vax took on a life created in the vision of evil, and as so, falling into the 5D trap set to take down big pharma. Of course this is just an opinion. However I am still of the belief that the movie is playing out as planned with collateral damage. I don’t believe that Trump is our savior, I do believe he is a leader that can defeat the human emeny. The rest is up our true savior!!!!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 October, 02:51
Why are so many people losing their lives from the jab? Actually those that lost their life is better off than the ones that will probaly be tortured and injured the rest of their life. Collateral damage?

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
03 October, 02:33
I still have many questions and at this point dont trust trump military or cabal. I wont take the jab. people ate dying and lots of heart issues and miscarriages. trump has some explaining to do.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 October, 03:46
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Yes he does and he is NOW saying he got the jab plus a booster last yr. boosters were not out last yr. He's flat out lying. Yet still; pushing the vax. he would do best to STFU and say nothing. he also donated to Pfizer. Something is VERY WRONG with this picture and now..I dont think I can trust him either. too much death thats being allowed by him and military. All we can do is armor up and get ready to fight. He almost appears as the antichrist. not saying he is by any means but..it sure appears that way.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 02:29
So in Nana's research of this before what resonates with me is that we have developed great new technologies for treating disease & as vaccines using the same nano-type technology as they are using in these vaccines except we will be using them in a good way not a destructive way.

As with MANY things, well actually with almost ALL things, it is not the technology or the device that is BAD, but the intent and manner of use that is HORRIBLE and of satan.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
03 October, 02:20
@doqholliday are you insinuating Trump is not a white hat?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 October, 02:25
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
No.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 October, 12:43
We would still be in LOCKDOWN ...

Those who know - DID NOT take the VAX or got the HQC or Ivermectin. ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH = "digital warriors!"

Yes confusing - the shills / cabal forced us into a vax or shutdown ... what would you choose?

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 October, 12:18
Trump worked on the J and J and than the Cabal pushed through Pfizer and Moderna faster than expected,not having the full impact that they wanted it to have. The lockdowns were to last 5 years and Trump pushed Operation Warp Speed through to counter their plan.

03 October, 03:50
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Trump donated to Pfizer. he also is pushing the pfizer vax...even lying and saying he got both the injection and a booster last yr. boosters were not available last yr. He's lying out his ass. I loved Trump but now..not so much. I think he's acting on bad thoughts or maybe advisors but he isn't stupid so why is he still continuing this? You can take down the enemy without shitting all over your fellow army of patriots. He is part of the murder plot. He isnt stopping this at all. Military is not engaged in stopping the death. Trump is nothing more than a president acting with bad intentions. Plan or no plan..doesnt matter. what he is doing is wrong. Crimes against humanity...

03 October, 03:51
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
BTW that was then..this is now. stop looking backwards. who cares what he did then. its what he does NOW!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
03 October, 10:13
If anything, this seems to bring more suspicion to Trump. In the EO, it says they need to promote vaccines and acquire more public compliance by virtue of the flu?🤔

And, when it comes to Malaria, Hydroxychloroquine has long solved that disease. People take it all the time when traveling to countries with malaria outbreaks and are fully protected. So, if we know that we already found an answer to a similar problem with HCQ, then why do further research with vaccines? The whole thing doesn't make sense. Again and again I seem to come to places that defy all logic.

WHY DID TRUMP AUTHORIZE THIS EO????? Does anyone see a potentially noble reason behind it?🧐

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 October, 10:16
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
I find this concerning as well!

Quester215 ... @Quester215
03 October, 11:55
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
From my understanding and I very well could be wrong, Trump had to push a fast tracked vax because the evil players game called for us to be locked down untill 2025. By then, our country would have been destroyed and the numbers of deaths would be so massive, our country would never recover. The elites could then come in and destroy our constitution along with our 2nd ammendment.
WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 October, 08:48
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Certainly it would not lased with poisons like Graphene Oxide,