Doq Holliday @doqholliday
New Sikorsky/Boeing Defiant X. Badass. 🕶
01:51 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
30 January, 07:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Airwolf!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
30 January, 01:56
💥 no chop check the sound
wonder when we'll see the first working pais effect reveals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
carol munoz @bornfree2
30 January, 01:17
Yah bad ass. I want it in Model form.

Spo Ccc @Spoc
29 January, 10:04
☝️no threats detected

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

DEBBIE CRANDALL @Cheymoon
29 January, 05:58
the new Airwolf 😊

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
29 January, 03:01
My Hubby works for them. Was a lead until they moved the job from CA to AL .Now in the water type business..Subs

Cudaguy 440 @Cudaguy440
29 January, 04:50
In response MAGA Granny KAG to her Publication
He made the right choice not going to AL. I came to CA from AL to escape the heat, humidity and the lo IQs. Did I mention the humidity?

Cindy George @Cgeorgerun
29 January, 02:50
Oooh, she is pretty

MightyMouth TheOneAndOnly @Mightymouth64
29 January, 02:37
Bad ass!!!!!

Loretta Lucas @LCflyinghigh
29 January, 02:18
I could have sworn that's what I saw flying over my house. Over 30 years of Sikorsky Helicopters flying over our house.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 January, 02:15
Effectively the maneuverability and agility of a helicopter at low speed/low altitude, and the cruising speed of a fixed wing turboprop?

DAMN is that exciting.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
29 January, 02:18
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
badassery!!😎

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 02:11
when are we getting to gravity control propulsion vehicles?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 January, 02:05
12min ago at 2:03

1:50 > 1:5 > 6 > 33 > 15 | 51 > 17*3 > drop51 > Num. POTUS followed
1:51 > 1:6 > 7|7 > 77
1:52 > 1:7 > 8|8 > 88 > 17

13:50 > 4:5 > 45POTUS > 9 > 333
13:51 > 4:6 > 46 KennedyVision > 1010
13:52 > 4:7 > 1111

NSBDXB = 65 | 56 > 1111

Sunglasses = 46 KennedyVision

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
29 January, 02:02
BAD to the BONE .😎

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 January, 01:59
That is very cool.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
29 January, 01:57
This is dope AF

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
29 January, 01:55
Double the rotors.
Double the badassery.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
29 January, 02:04
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
double the ' get me the f#ck outta Dodgary ' sweet.

Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
29 January, 01:54
that looks so futuristically awesome

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
29 January, 01:52
Looks like something from the Jetsons!! haha