Only people mentioned by FoggyFL in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
30 January, 04:35
In response Jeanne Foguth to her Publication
Really?! CNN you murdering, lying, slandering criminals. You all need to hang for the corruption, and the blood that is on your hands! I am a Christian, and God says 'Vengeance is mine, I will repay!' Romans 12:9; Hebrews 10:30. But, too many elderly were locked away in Nursing Facilities, too many died needlessly, while you all lined your pockets with the 'BLOODMONEY' earned from those foresaken muzzles you forced on us! The same goes for all of you Dems and Rinos in Congress and the Senate! PFUI! 🤮🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
29 January, 05:48
I guess that's how you back out of a blatent lie... But a warning... some of us already knew of the drug's healing potential... and knew it was a lie to begin with... We the People are watching... and noting your every move! Just keep pokin' the bear... I asure you, it won't end well for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 05:47
I guess that's how you back out of a blatent lie... But a warning... some of us already knew of the drug's healing potential... and knew it was a lie to begin with... We the People are watching... and noting your every move! Just keep pokin' the bear... I asure you, it won't end well for you!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
29 January, 05:53
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
29 January, 05:22
Did you know tonic water contains quinine? It is an aquired taste though. I also take my vitamins including zinc and selenium to stay healthy and well.

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
29 January, 05:06
Somebody's complicit in mass murder, CNN. Are you ready for what's coming?