Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 October, 12:16
I saw this on a garage sale post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 October, 12:59
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Need to know your neighborhood as to where these types
reside for when things get slim and dicey...know their faces
before they are standing in your yard😵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 October, 08:22
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
This is a very good point. Yeah, these people are scary. When the people who agreed to take the poison start dying they will blame the ones who didn't. I am planning to move across the country in 4 weeks. I hope we make it. These people are scary. This is in CA. I feel very sad. I'm 53 years old and the CA of my childhood does not exist anymore.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
yes, cali native also, we will assess of our future here in the next few months. Q said watch Ca. and Ca has been and will be the direction
for the nation...all we see is degradation and fear and psychotics and
no unity for the majority.. "things" have to do a 180 real quick here and everywhere because= human nature/no justice/no hope/time passing will set peoples minds to off-no matter good comes later
01:09 PM - Oct 02, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Silverado7Oro in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 October, 03:41
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Yes, agree. Many people in California are fighting and this is what gives me hope.