Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 October, 12:59
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Need to know your neighborhood as to where these types
reside for when things get slim and dicey...know their faces
before they are standing in your yard😵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 October, 08:22
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
This is a very good point. Yeah, these people are scary. When the people who agreed to take the poison start dying they will blame the ones who didn't. I am planning to move across the country in 4 weeks. I hope we make it. These people are scary. This is in CA. I feel very sad. I'm 53 years old and the CA of my childhood does not exist anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 October, 12:30
Every time I get this notice before bed, I just do not get it then or now?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction - YouTube

Subscribe to The Best Of for more classic music history, videos and playlists: http://bit.ly/WdJ36u"Eve of Destruction" is a protest song written by P. F. Sl...

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
02 October, 12:19
They will soon find out! As my father used to say” They are talking out of their ass and their mouth knows better!”

Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 October, 12:26
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Yes they will. I recall being devastated and scared last Dec/Jan as I learned about this evil thing that they are doing, imagine those who believed the lies, how they will react when they realize the truth. This is a scary, scary thought given how hateful they are towards any of us who question. These people are dangerous.