Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
29 January, 03:07
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
portable jail

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Suttles @Suttles45
29 January, 02:00
It's being taken down. Observation decks for Inaugural parade

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Richie Richard @Richie
29 January, 01:58
I've seen similar construction at Ft. Hood. These are pods used in contructing housing and/or hospitals.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 01:58
I think it was to be the site of military tribunals, after the mass arrests, but that's been scrapped for now, it seems...

Waiting for that Trump Card!

Dion Brown @Out_doorman
29 January, 01:48
This is today. It is coming down.

Gina Cox @Ginamarie
29 January, 01:51
In response Dion Brown to his Publication
tax payer dollars hard at work as usual 🙄

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 January, 01:45
It's in the process of being dismantled now. I thought I heard it was a viewing platform for press for the inauguration.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 January, 01:45
it kinda looks like what the military calls "Bay" the stairwells look very similar to when i was in boot camp we used to go to our bay area

Pat Rut @FloridaTrumper
29 January, 01:41
looks like a permanent prison for biden obaiand the reat to stare at the white house until their life in prison ends

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
29 January, 01:40
one post i saw guessed tribunals. but unclear to me