Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Meet the 4-6% that will be lost forever. Bidders on the Bernie Sanders mittens.
01:31 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 January, 02:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
29 January, 02:38
Some good causes, too. Artist donated $20K proceeds from the auction of knitted Bernie Sanders doll to Meals on Wheels Vermont.

https://freetvonline.live/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
29 January, 02:12
πŸ™πŸ˜ͺThink Wayfair folks...it's not the mittens they're purchasing

Christina Maga @Christina71
29 January, 02:06
Just a reminder at what was done, was wrong and has consequences! Tables turned.

Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
29 January, 02:04
I spit my drink out on that one. 🀣🀣 Should have posted a laugh warning on this one. "Attention: Fully swallow all drinks and consume all food before reading"

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
29 January, 02:02
I can make mittens for less. LOL

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
29 January, 01:59
laundering/trafficking

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
29 January, 01:56
Who is their right mind.....oh yeah we are talking Democrats....nevermind!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
29 January, 01:42
I personally like gloves instead of mittens. Can't pick anything up with them. You gotta be on crack to spend that much on mittens. Just saying. 😡

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
29 January, 01:37
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Will the 4-6% just be outcasts of modern society? πŸ™ƒ

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 January, 01:34
Kracken me upπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ yet sad, hate to see anyone lost forever...

Oleda King @Blessed62
29 January, 01:32
Sad really!