Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
29 January, 12:35
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Here's the irony. True story. Two friends of mine were/are in ICU with what is being reported as "starting as covid" but in one case develped into double pneumonia, and in the other case, developed into "covid pneumonia and bronchitis". So I guess nothing is being reported as straight bronchitis or pneumonia anymore. And who knows the true source of it? Was Covid what really started it? Was it simply pneumonia to begin with that the hospitals labeled as covid for money? Was wearing a mask to blame? I'd be interested to know the answers to those questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

29 January, 12:50
😂 Right?

My friends have almost died, so it's definitely something serious. But I'm not convinced it's actually covid that has done the damage. Just as your original post says, I'd be willing to bet that it's probably bacerial pneumonia from wearing a face mask. Sadly, we may never know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Exactly. Everything is labeled as covid no matter what it is.
01:23 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by AwakeningLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Awakening Light, click on at the bottom under it