Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 September, 07:27
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
30 September, 07:31
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 September, 07:23
Simpler times. ☺️
Andy Griffith, Beaver Cleaver, & Fonzie. πŸ™‚
Families gathered around the dinner table every night. πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦
People actually TALKED. πŸ˜„
Now it's just a rat race. πŸ€
Lotsa crazies now 🀦

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
30 September, 07:45
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Well said!
Simpler times...
Family values mattered.
Today, not so much.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 September, 07:22
How did you get that picture out of my family photo album? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was me too.....

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
30 September, 07:27
In response All Right to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Counting my blessings too, times were different back then...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 September, 06:55
bro, that is awesome. def my childhood.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
30 September, 07:09
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Mine too. The Big wheel expanded my horizon as a preschooler. Many of fond memories riding around the neighborhood unsupervised on my Big Wheel... not a care in the world. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜‚