Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 September, 01:50
Every medical worker that knew something wasn’t right had the free agency to stand up for truth and be on God’s side and help save lives.

They knew this was wrong but they let fear (satan) tell them to keep going along with it.

They have blood on their hands.

My hope and prayer is that they repent and seek God in these final hours and expose as much as humanly possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
This is what is happening in NY right now for those who even dare to stand up for themselves and not take the Jab. We will just be made an example of. Next Jabs for kids in NY and what are we supposed to do!? "Homeschool, move" and when you have no job, no money and no food what then!? I have been to many school board meetings and heard parents cry and even plead, site facts and studies, lawsuits filed and nothing happens all this CV stuff is going way too far and what are we supposed to do to stop it with every avenue is corrupted somehow. Hey Operation Warp Speed sped the whole thing up for us to see, wow great. I know "Military is the only way" but in NY now NG is taking this nurse's place and a good little soldier who took the Jab and will take any order thereafter likely. All of this based on a stolen election it seems. What oh Durham indicated someone with a "making false statements " charge how about Treason, but we keep "Trusting the plan" feels like lions to slaughter to me.
05:43 PM - Sep 30, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
03 October, 11:19
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
This whole situation is such a shitstorm really. This nurse has the guts that none of her co-workers have. She will suffer, but hopefully someone will hire her outside of the system ASAP or she can be a traveling nurse. This needs to stop! I have friends who are nurses or in the medical field (yes they took the vax) but they said that there are severe shortages of medical personell due to the mandates. It is still a legal “gray area” to fire someone over vaccination status. I hope that nurse joins a class action lawsuit and wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 October, 09:26
May God bless you with blessings upon blessings. I understand. I spent 50 years of my life as a nurse most of it working long hours in the ER. Taking care of people in their hour of most need. It is diffucult, heart- wrenching, emotionally exhausting and also rewarding work. Making the right choice for you and your health is so important. Take the time to take care of yourself and rest in the peace of knowing you are on the path that few have the courage to follow. God will provide. 😇

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
03 October, 07:37
You did the right thing. Fuck them. when this is all over. there will be warriors left. All brain dead will be gone. Survival of the fittest

Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
03 October, 06:08
It's going to be interesting in 2 to 5 years when all the sheep who took the jab start dropping like flies and those left standing will be the unvaxxed !!! Then those who forced and coerced the sheep into generational annihilation will be massively outnumbered cuz they killed off their minions and the weak minded !!! Guess what then...REVENGE WILL BE EXACTED !!! There won't be enough gutters to curb the flow of blood !!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 October, 05:28
Joe , my wife is a ICU RN at a Bothwell owned hospital in NY, she is unjabbed and at wrk this very moment on a temporary accepted religious exemption . If the biggest ICU for 200 miles decides it is going to enforce this, the entire floor collapses I don't care who they bring in. They know this. They do not bother my wife anymore, she is in charge nights, one of only a few who can do that job. A game of chicken.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 October, 05:28
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Northwell

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 September, 09:07
40% is the number of pilots I am hearing about at the major airlines (THE NEWS IS LYING) about to be in the same situation. What can we do? It would be nice to have some conversation on here of support groups as to how to proceed, negotiate this time of darkness. This nurse and all others are not alone. We may be a minority, but a significant number are facing this.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 September, 10:35
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I agree, but most companies would fire you the second you started organizing. [They] feel if they pick you off one by one for non compliance to [their] illegal policy [they] will manage. If 25-40% of their staff walked out or quit at once [they] would be Fed. That is not happening though in many cases and [they] are so conceited "everyone is replaceable" in their Corporate Fascist minds. If you recall several months ago HR Managers were tasked with possibly replacing ~50% of their staff, well we thought it was from V Deaths, albeit there are alot none in my large company that I know of. However [they] may fire ~40-50% of their staff by the looks of it. We need a miracle at face value at this point[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Sherry Slape @sslape
30 September, 07:03
They may have felt alone at that moment but rest assured there were millions standing right behind them even though they could not see us. Thank you for your courage, every single person who had to do this, we are proud of you and soon your reward will far outweigh that day. God bless.