Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Every medical worker that knew something wasn’t right had the free agency to stand up for truth and be on God’s side and help save lives.

They knew this was wrong but they let fear (satan) tell them to keep going along with it.

They have blood on their hands.

My hope and prayer is that they repent and seek God in these final hours and expose as much as humanly possible.
01:50 PM - Sep 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
03 October, 05:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
EXPOSE THE DARK MURDER IN HOSPITALS?

HERE IS A GREAT IDEA - PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS VIRAL

THE NURSES AND DRS ARE ALLOWING PEOPLE TO BE HELD AGAINST THEIR WILL!

( IT HAPPENED TO ME SEVERAL MONTHS AGO THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL ME, NO FAMILY WAS ALLOWED! BUT I SURVIVED I WILL NEVER GO TO A HOSPITAL AGAIN!)

THE AIR CONDITION WAS BROKEN IN MY HOSPITAL ROOM! AND THE TEMPERATURE OF THE COLD ROOM WAS BELOW 67 DEGREES
NO MAINTENANCE CAME, THEY COULD NOT FIX AC THEY KEPT PILING BLANKETS ON ME MY 4TH CALL TO NURSE BEGGING FOR HELP?

THEY CAME IN WITH A SEDATIVE AND KNOCKED ME OUT!

SOMEONE GOES TO THE HOSPITAL DISGUISED AS DELIVERING FLOWERS, MAIL, PIZZA, OR SOME KIND OF PERSON THAT DELIVERS SOMETHING!

FIND PATIENTS AND ASK THEM IF THEY ARE OK OR NEED ANY HELP!
RECORD THEIR STATEMENTS ON YOUR CELL PHONE!!

REALLY ITS TIME WE THE PEOPLE FIND OUT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN HOSPITALS????

WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO EXPOSE THE MURDEROUS HOSPITALS FOR KILLING PEOPLE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christy Connelly @connch74
01 October, 11:56
Exactly why I retired last year. I was not going to be apart of let alone watch hospitals kill and mislead patients and their families.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 October, 06:29
agree 100%

deborah sidener @debbiedo
30 September, 10:07
You're so right. some don't have jobs now so the money isn't stopping them They should start singing

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 September, 06:42
Amen. Medical malpractice is one of the worst crimes against humanity.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
30 September, 06:20
I've been saying this for 30 years about the abortion industry and all the "doctors" and "nurses" who kill the child within the womb. I take solace knowing the babies are with God and God will attend to those that knowingly destroy life.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 September, 06:15
They need God, I am willing to forgive the hypnotised, we need them to help expose the hypnotists. I will celebrate every 11th hour vineyard worker.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 September, 05:43
This is what is happening in NY right now for those who even dare to stand up for themselves and not take the Jab. We will just be made an example of. Next Jabs for kids in NY and what are we supposed to do!? "Homeschool, move" and when you have no job, no money and no food what then!? I have been to many school board meetings and heard parents cry and even plead, site facts and studies, lawsuits filed and nothing happens all this CV stuff is going way too far and what are we supposed to do to stop it with every avenue is corrupted somehow. Hey Operation Warp Speed sped the whole thing up for us to see, wow great. I know "Military is the only way" but in NY now NG is taking this nurse's place and a good little soldier who took the Jab and will take any order thereafter likely. All of this based on a stolen election it seems. What oh Durham indicated someone with a "making false statements " charge how about Treason, but we keep "Trusting the plan" feels like lions to slaughter to me.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 October, 09:26
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
May God bless you with blessings upon blessings. I understand. I spent 50 years of my life as a nurse most of it working long hours in the ER. Taking care of people in their hour of most need. It is diffucult, heart- wrenching, emotionally exhausting and also rewarding work. Making the right choice for you and your health is so important. Take the time to take care of yourself and rest in the peace of knowing you are on the path that few have the courage to follow. God will provide. 😇

Msterri ... @Msterri
03 October, 11:19
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
This whole situation is such a shitstorm really. This nurse has the guts that none of her co-workers have. She will suffer, but hopefully someone will hire her outside of the system ASAP or she can be a traveling nurse. This needs to stop! I have friends who are nurses or in the medical field (yes they took the vax) but they said that there are severe shortages of medical personell due to the mandates. It is still a legal “gray area” to fire someone over vaccination status. I hope that nurse joins a class action lawsuit and wins!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 September, 05:22
I agree! There needs to be accountability! They knew what they were doing! I don't want to hear them say: "I was just doing my job" or "I was afraid of losing my job"!!!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 September, 04:35
Let's sue them all, arrest them ALL and take them to court!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 September, 04:35
YUP, I feel the Same way Doq. And Im constantly reminded.." "VENGENCE is MINE", saith the LORD. I have to squeeze my eyes tightly shut and grit my teeth, while taking a DeepBREATHE to NOT Explode and wrap my hands around the throats of all of THEM, who Knowingly, Knowingly , KNOWINGLY did this for $$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 September, 04:02
You are very generous Doq. Lucky for them, God is also merciful.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
30 September, 03:01
This is 100% true. Many cannot claim ignorance by this point and are complicit, for whatever their selfish (yes, SELFISH!!) reasons. In the end, all of us would end up losing jobs, so that is NO excuse. They were not worried about their personal freedoms until it affected them PERSONALLY. There is NO EXCUSE for their hatred also. A friend of mine went to hospital with stroke symptoms and her daughter was not allowed. It was not the doctor, but the b!tchy nurses who were rude and obnoxious about it. NO EXCUSE.

EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON who administered the shot is GUILTY OF MURDER and MUST BE HELD TO ACCOUNT AND PUNISHED SO THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!!!!

THERE IS NO EXCUSE!!!!

Donna Campbell @Lavender1951
30 September, 02:10
thats what is hard for me to wrap my head around, all the nurses and Drs who believed all the lies

Janet Lewis @jlws21
30 September, 03:02
In response Donna Campbell to his Publication
They KNOW the truth, but they actively covered it up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 02:02
Nana will be your 17 again.
Key words here "FINAL HOURS"
Are you paying attention?
Time to choose.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 September, 02:03
And if they are not: Nuremberg 2.0! Experimentating on humans is forbidden by the law! They are still experimentaing untill 2023 and for some vaxxes even to 2025! How many people will have died before those dates?🤔☠️ (And this counting is under estimated/registerd👇👇👇, your friends, your suns and doughters, your family, your neighbours etc.)

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
30 September, 02:35
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I have been searching this site. Not finding this. Can i get more sauce? Is there a better link?https://www.ema.europa.eu/...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 September, 01:53
Amen! My gut is telling me that they have literally only moments left to repent. Seriously.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
30 September, 02:01
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Indeed