Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 September, 12:37
STING OP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
Just dawned on me why certain workers have mandated vaccines. In addition to the Sting Ops, I think they are being gutted and destroyed. Hositals/ Medical, Fed Government,Military, Education and Airlines. We have to remember whats up is down and whats down is up
04:29 PM - Sep 30, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Beachcat1 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 September, 09:20
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
40% of airline pilots will lose everything, decades of experience gone without ability to retire.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
30 September, 10:54
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Gesara is coming..... They have the Gold

Data Gramma @Vic
30 September, 04:36
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
If the NWO was taking control there would no longer be a need for hospitals to tend to health. Government buildings would no longer be necessary as they would be a waste of resources. Ensuing chaos would be preferred as to further breakdown of the society and to further break our civilization to make room for the NWO.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
30 September, 04:42
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
I think its the White Hats. All planned oyt to bring in new Medical System Education System, closing down Federal offices because with Gesara we dont need them.
I dont know the plan but was told to trust the plan so I am.