TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Former Notre Dame Professor Who Said, “Damn the Unvaccinated” Dies Two Weeks After Receiving 3rd Covid Shot
By Cristina Laila
Published September 29, 2021 at 1:47pm

Orlando, Florida – A former Notre Dame professor who routinely attacked unvaccinated people as “selfish” passed away after she received her 3rd Covid vaccine.

67-year-old Karen Croake Heisler received her first Pfizer Covid jab on January 13, 2021.

“Just got my first dose of the vaccine. Never been happier to be “old.” Now let’s get these vaccines rolling for everyone!” she said.
04:16 PM - Sep 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
06 October, 03:15
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
If it weren't for the arrogance these supposed intellectuals show towards the unvaccinated I might be more sympathetic. We "flat earthers" as they want to call the unvaccinated, have done our due diligence and deserve an 'A' where as the alleged intellectually superior professors, receive an 'F'. In this real world classroom a passing grade means you survive and a failing grade means you will die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
06 October, 02:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
01 October, 12:32
"When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd."
Matthew 9:36
This is so so sad.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 September, 06:32
The Sad Truth….

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 September, 04:25
God is Very "DISAPPOINTED" in our Politicians for Allowing us to be Murdered. They will be JUDGED.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
30 September, 04:19
i cant “like” this; but i will say someone should have done her research!