Only people mentioned by Ladydiaz in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 October, 03:34
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
That's Democrat Money Laundering 101, how they ALL get rich on our TAXES.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
02 October, 09:59
When I was a teenager I constantly talked about this and everyone looked at me like I was speaking Chinese. Then the "well others are far worse than our own countrymen." I always argued that theory as my mother's family were from West Virginia. There were many who were in dire need.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
03 October, 01:08
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
i agree. I always questioned why USA got involved in every conflict or war. Now I understand. It was to keep the elite rich. War makes them money and keeps them in control. No more. There jig is up and out in the open and we are awake to their schemes. Oatriots will prevail. No more wars. Trump rthe only President who did not go to war!!!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 October, 09:50
You want to hear some good words?

Rothchild Banks all seized and all asset go back to the people?

J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
02 October, 09:42
When people read this they don’t realize how TRUE it really remains daily. Each day our elected officials in Congress & the White House move mountains to help countries around the world some hate Americans, most hate America & many would fold without the help of the American tax payer. The only one suffering is the American tax payer. Our elected officials become richer as they give contracts to manufacturers that agree with the propaganda, political agenda & agree to turn there backs on the citizens of this great nation. Elected officials say things to get elected then pull the plug on the citizens that they LIED to. Do I have this wrong? Am I the only one ready to attemp to fit into my uniform and load my weapon to fight for our freedom from our own country? (knowing nobody can read this much without a two day rest) NEVER TO BE SEEN BY HUMAN EYES! IMHO JPL