EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
27 September, 09:29
Oh Joey

Your FOOKED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
28 September, 01:54
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Remember. That's only based on the digital flip/deletions. There are thousands and thousands and thousands of fake injected ballots into many of these states.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 September, 03:01
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Its wild how bad they cheated Millions of ballots

Eric Larson @ericman375
29 September, 03:46
I mean, why would they cheat in SD?

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
29 September, 04:00
They were scimming ballots from all 50 to have enough. When they shut the counts down they had the number they needed to make up. Take a little here and from there and some from here and no one would see it. Problem was Trump got so many votes they would end up with 400000000 in a 35000000 conntry for their vote counts. We know they had multible places where they had ballots stored. Many people came out about it. Plus the harvesters videing their own theft to then find out they were reporting to political and government officals. .

Eric Larson @ericman375
29 September, 05:34
Do you think we'll ever have an actual number?

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
29 September, 05:51
Yes it was all captured on Nov 3

Eric Larson @ericman375
30 September, 02:11
No, I mean EVERYTHING. I believe all they really captured on November 3 was the digital flip. We know they were shredding ballots and adjudicating falsely and scanning fake, pre-printed ballots. I would bet the total (81+74 million) is a gross overcount. I projected only 140 million total votes based on voting trends and population growth from 2016 to 2020. 15 -20 million fake votes? How many Trump votes thrown in the garbage? How many falsely adjudicated? How many flipped in the algorithm? How many states? If 140 million total votes, 90-50 for Trump? 100-40?

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
I agree that 140 is the target.
Total being every thing i have seen read and watched looks like 100 to120 total for DJT
The 3rd I think there was more captured there. Grassly in Oct 2020 says the ears are full cron is ready to harvest. Thats saying the water marked ballots were ready to be sent to the printers. Now if they can put nano bots in shots and now talk of growing food with vax in it. Ill bet the farm they have created and perfected wifi ink. Remember when Trump saved Kodak taked about getting them into pharma. Then nothing came of their pharma. But yet they lead the word in ink.
BOOM
02:24 PM - Sep 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EAGLE 777, click on at the bottom under it