Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
01 October, 08:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Who created Space Force?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
30 September, 05:41
Semper Supra 🌌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
30 September, 05:04
I believe this is a part of Project Odin that I've heard CodeMonkeyZ speaking about for the first time about a few years ago. They're going to orchestrate a media blackout by knocking out Cabal satellites. This is why they are now desperate to abolish the Space Force. Deep State panic is starting to become more obvious.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 September, 04:32
Hopefuly no fucking Deep State is infiltrated into the Space Force yet? if they are in the Pentagon and rest of Military then there must be some cells of freedom in our Military? Deep State is a parasite cancer to Freedom and The Constitution! RICO Mafia of Ultimate deception and why is okay for crime and corruption to profit within our Government when I cannot own a chicken at my home without being aggressively harassed? Great Controlling entitled people in our Government abused their office?

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
30 September, 02:07

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 September, 01:50
Must be close Doq? Still waiting on silver explosion.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 September, 01:47
the history we were never taught…no predictions here, just sharing info

Peaceful Warrior @BTheChange55
30 September, 02:00
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Can you please help me. In what videos have I heard this same musical theme? 🙏