Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 September, 12:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chad Wood @DaddyDooM1974
30 September, 12:10
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Either treatment facilities or isolation camps for those that received the vax and there is no cure found yet. Isolating these people is the only way to keep it from spreading. Not that I at all agree with just another what if

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Indeed. Highly plausible. It sure would wake the injected sleepers up fast if THEY are the ones being forcibly dragged from their home screaming “But I’m vaccinated!!! I followed “the rules”! You can’t do this!!” In the US, invariably it will the injected who handed over their weapons the moment they were asked - so it makes sense that they would be the ones to be dragged off. That said, we could both be mistaken and these camps really are meant for the resisters. Lol - I’m going to focus on manifesting the more positive possibility ie. treatment centres 😉😀
12:28 PM - Sep 30, 2021
In response Chad Wood to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it