Only people mentioned by TheVurge in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 October, 07:25
In response The Vurge to his Publication
I like the 12:12 time stamp NICE! Anyway this little fucker looks WOKE AS FUCK = WAF But I got news for him he better WTFU because there are no deals and if you ain't "right" then your ass is grass!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 October, 07:16
what is he Ben Sasse' s little brother ? Fucking ClonersšŸ¤£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 October, 07:09
Looks like a Prick to me!

Needs to be gone!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

CJJM Patriot @caribou
26 October, 09:02
He needs a shower, a shave, a teeth cleaning and a better suit. He looks dirty.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 October, 07:26
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
Woke as fuck and LUNCHY! LMFAO

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 October, 01:59
What sort of demon is he?
Maybe his demons are about to be exposed publicly.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 October, 12:51
in the end his vote doesn't matter. None of these political criminals votes matter. There will be hell to pay soon.. He got his position the same way Lets go Brandon did. They are all being exposed so we can take action. Its not up to them anymore..

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 October, 11:25
So youā€™re telling me the balance of the entire United States being destroyed is in this Queers hands right now and my phone call to him will help Save America? ā˜šŸ»ā˜šŸ»Read that 10x without šŸ’©ing your pants from laughing too hard.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
01 October, 04:11
If he would just brush his teeth, his brain would be much more clear. Just sayin'!

Sharon *T* @sharons316
30 September, 11:09
is it just me, or does this guy resemble another RINO, Ben Sasse?

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
24 October, 01:34
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
Exactly what I was thinking! Could be a twin.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
24 October, 01:50
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
I'd say brother if you're talking about this Ben Sasse

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 September, 08:22
He's a traitor.

I wonder if he knows what happens to traitors??? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

#Traitors #Treason #STOPTHESTEAL

Buddy Mann @smplmn777
30 September, 07:56
Where does he live, what is his phone number?
We need to learn how the commies operate,and have intimidated our politicians, our freedom is at stake.

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 September, 08:26
In response Buddy Mann to his Publication
[They] doxx our guys, it's only fair if [they] get doxxed as well.

The Vurge @TheVurge
01 October, 11:18
In response Buddy Mann to his Publication
Color in the lines, but color hardā€¦

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
30 September, 05:51
Dear God, please bless this man, Paul, and open his heart so he can see the wrong he is doing and let justice be done. Amen.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
30 September, 02:16
Looks like a pedo to me!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 September, 01:56
How is it even up to a vote?! The evidence is clear. This should not be a matter for voting at this point.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 September, 01:56
Let's make him famous...You know what to do!!!