r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴NOW - Speaker Pelosi "appears worried" as she makes a phone call during the congressional baseball game at Nationals Stadium.

disclosetv
08:56 PM - Sep 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Hall_Of Mirrors @Kire56
29 September, 09:44
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Who reads lips??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mack Mackinelly @MackMackinelly
29 September, 09:03
"What do you mean they offed my Adrenochrome dealer ? Shit ! OK...I gotta go. I gotta call Satan and have him hook me up with another connection. Dammit...I've aged 20 years on this friggin' phone call alone. Someone get me vodka NOW before I turn into a pile of dust. Hello...Satan? Hey it's Nancy..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 September, 10:57
In response Mack Mackinelly to his Publication
Satan: nancy who??

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 September, 08:59
Nancy, Biden is on his way, He's going to fake his death at the game standing next to you! Act shocked! No you don't get to be next, it's not in the script.