The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
28 September, 10:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 September, 11:02
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Amen 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 September, 11:09
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
If you do not take the risk on Humanity then how would you get the reward?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
We are in the Book of Revelation in the Bible right now. Satan is everywhere and many people still can't see him. I used to research all of the pedo celebs, Demoncrats, etc. I never researched so-called Patriots until last month. Many of them are not what we were led to believe. There is mass deception everywhere. They are leading us into the Agenda 21 New World Order. The vaccines are for depopulation. Research everyone and question everything. We must pray to God. I trust God and God's plan. I pray that Jesus comes to save us from this evil soon. God Bless you. 🙏❤️
12:06 AM - Sep 29, 2021
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 September, 12:19
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I recommend that everyone search the world economic forum website for their young leaders . . . you might be amazed at who is tied to this group.