Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Sherry Slape @sslape
Clearly dont know Torah, The Prophets, The Writings or the Book of Revelation in its original meanings. Lots of the things you said are not biblical. Antichrist cant even do anything until the Temple is built. It aint even close to being started much less finished and sacrifices beginning again. Also Yeshua will not return until the Jewish people who dont believe Yeshua is Messiah say to him "blessed is He who comes in the Name of Adonai". They are nowhere near that. They are still stuck in the Traditions of the Elders and Talmud. Unless you can see them building the Temple and changing to see Yeshua as Messhiah in a short amount of time, then what you say is not possible. Just for reference, i have been and am studying original Hebrew with a teacher who teaches in Israel, a Messianic Jewish teacher for many years as well as 35 years of my own Biblical study. So what is your real goal here? Do you know the price for misteaching the Word of Yehoveh?
09:32 PM - Sep 28, 2021
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sslape in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
11 December, 09:37
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
what makes you think maybe the 3rd temple isnt mankind’s soul? i have read that my body is a temple. just another perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396