Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 September, 01:50
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
It's a terrible tragedy how many truth tellers, awakened ones have been ostracized in their families and communities. I do wonder how they will react/respond when they learn the truth and realize their loved ones have been fighting an unprecedented battler for their freedoms and way of life. It will never be the same as once someone has turned their back on you, or worse, because you saw the truth and tried warning them, it is difficult to fully trust them as they so easily and completely turned against us. Godspeed to all in fighting this epic battle for the Soul of Humanity. And....NCSWIC, WWG1WGA💞🌎🦋🌄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 September, 06:20
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I am fortunate enough to not have this feeling of abandonment.
However after 40yrs with my Husband I know what I can toss out & when to toss it. He knows I'm not nutz yet hard time believing some as we grow up in same era.
Neat to see look on his face & adult sons when things come to light.
I don't argue or push it just do a we will see.
hey even a broken clock is correct twice a day!🙂
I do so wish my sick son with brain tumor had not gotten Vax.
Him & other Vet son's new wife.
she didn't wanna loose job at hospital.
that is heart breaking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 September, 08:00
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Hopefully the MedBeds are on the horizon. The medical mafia is going down. All the good people in it will be needed to operate the MedBed facilities.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 September, 12:27
I know little to nothing about this subject
was hoping for sick son
but no time rt now to do good research on it

24 September, 02:28
Ivermectin is available as Fenbendazole (same stuff but renamed for vet medicine use--very inexpensive. Doesn't have a taste, granule form).

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 September, 05:45
do you by chance have the conversation charts?
I haven't had time to research.
Son in ER hydrocephalus.
was gonna send him home. NO do a CT scan first. Darn interns sometimes 🙂

25 September, 11:15
Conversation charts? Did you by chance mean conversion charts?

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
25 September, 11:30
lol I don't know what I mean half the time.
yes if the med you mentioned chart saying what someone like me 135 lb would take. not saying I will but good to know!
ty

27 September, 05:12
I followed what the man did in the cancer story I sent you a link for in one of the earlier responses. He took 222mg daily of the fenbendazole (which is Ivermectin). I have purchased both safeguard and panacur for 40lb dogs. Each packet is 4 grams and each gram is 222mg of fenben/ivermectin. I take it 3-4 days/weekly--as a prophylactic. It's granules and easy to mix into something like yogurt or juice and taste is neutral.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
what I got from front line Drs.
paid like $350 just for this lol
but after spending 5 days in & outta hospital glad I got em finally. started taking em just in case lotta sick sick people in the ER Friday was long wait.
09:27 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
29 September, 06:30
Ivermectin is very cheap to produce--long standing, generic medication. So I think FLD price is far too high but I am very glad they are accessible and willing to prescribe these meds. I totally understand though why people go for the VetMed ones as they are FAR less expensive. $16 for 12 grams fenben/ivermectin and 1 gm is 222 mg of Ivermectin. FLD is 3 mg tabs which is all that is needed for corona but for those using this for cancer, I suspect more is needed, hence the cancer story where he used 222mg daily 3-4x/week and totally cleared out ALL the cancer that had become widespread in his body and untreatable. He was told to get his affairs in order but instead he healed himself with the use of fenben/ivermectin.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 September, 09:48
I had Bronchitis worried it would go to pneumonia had the $$$ plus it's Harveste season so ton of Migrants come up here. Figured better safe then sorry.
I will definitely hit the Farm Store tomorrow now that I have good info. so appreciate it.
My boy probably won't try it. will see. He did good yesterday after Sun Surgery so sent home.
not so great tonight. Think he did too much. GF went home so I am gonna stay the night.
No Balance at all kinda like in January. augghhh
37 independent but Dam Kid it's brain surgery! 🙃

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
28 September, 09:30
cost at this pharmacy was $120 plus the shipping. no clue I paid FLD for appt Hydroxycloriquin & Ivermictin was $480 total Sept 1st.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
28 September, 09:39
not complaining about the prices!!! Just an FYI for others
the Hydroxycloriquin was $80 for 50 tabs. 1 refill. not sure how that works if it's paid for or not.
Thrilled there are good Drs out there to help us!!!
these 2 meds was in the 480 cost. I have paid way more for way less!!!🙂🙃