Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 September, 01:50
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
It's a terrible tragedy how many truth tellers, awakened ones have been ostracized in their families and communities. I do wonder how they will react/respond when they learn the truth and realize their loved ones have been fighting an unprecedented battler for their freedoms and way of life. It will never be the same as once someone has turned their back on you, or worse, because you saw the truth and tried warning them, it is difficult to fully trust them as they so easily and completely turned against us. Godspeed to all in fighting this epic battle for the Soul of Humanity. And....NCSWIC, WWG1WGA💞🌎🦋🌄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
I am fortunate enough to not have this feeling of abandonment.
However after 40yrs with my Husband I know what I can toss out & when to toss it. He knows I'm not nutz yet hard time believing some as we grow up in same era.
Neat to see look on his face & adult sons when things come to light.
I don't argue or push it just do a we will see.
hey even a broken clock is correct twice a day!🙂
I do so wish my sick son with brain tumor had not gotten Vax.
Him & other Vet son's new wife.
she didn't wanna loose job at hospital.
that is heart breaking.
06:20 PM - Sep 23, 2021
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 September, 08:00
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Hopefully the MedBeds are on the horizon. The medical mafia is going down. All the good people in it will be needed to operate the MedBed facilities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 September, 12:27
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I know little to nothing about this subject
was hoping for sick son
but no time rt now to do good research on it