NEO ONE @Neo
Where do the kids come from.
Kappy
07:16 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 September, 07:50
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Told pre net what he is saying only further validation he knew wtf he was talking about. STILL pissed after I heard about him, some of the fks I already ground pounded and called out operatives on youboob, that he probably honestly believed were legit. My first leaning thought wise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 07:44
FK been to VA too, beach area, fkin saturated in darkness, that fkin underground tunnel, I think some tunnels intertwine and were under it. VERY FKN sketchy area just like fkin Huber Heights area in Ohio, PCB, going in LITERALLY heard some shit say like "you are getting very sleepy" which I was fkin ay not, then I was like TF is that, LORD as my witness, ride up about a mile look to the right and a fkin huge ass territory that says some shit about basically a brain washing area, can't remember the name, real fkin deathy morose feeling also. A few places. Agony Ga is called that for a reason. Never the good ones, the um shit principalities and those in the know. WHAT tf is BR doing to go stay in a fkin lodge in Japan, for a few months, I mean I love Japan but tf is that about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 07:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
SAVANNAH< pretty sure that weird mofo that wrote that book was a bloodliner tf is that shit getting shipped in, that area.

28 September, 07:37
I am gonna be one mad mofo if he really died. Js.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 September, 07:33
Hear most recently many go to Area 51 and then delivered elsewhere. Lots of tunnels and mil. PRIVATE security.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts