Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lin Wood (Telegram) - If, hypothetically, Jesus was to return to Earth today, knowing all that we know now that we did not know about Him 2,000 years ago:

1. Would you call him crazy and mock Him?
2. Would you shout that He was guilty?
3. Would you let them beat Him unmercifully?
4. Would you let them crucify Him?

Or would you fall on your knees, worship Him, and obey Him knowing by faith that He was and is the perfect Son of God?The choice would be yours to make. I pray that your would choose wisely. God bless you. - Lin
12:26 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 February, 04:08
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Of course - I would you fall on my knees, worship Him, and obey Him knowing by faith that He was and is the perfect Son of God? The choice would be yours to make. I pray that your would choose wisely. God bless you. - Lin
And to add, I will be with Jesus ♾✝️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
01 February, 04:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tanest Publishing @Tanestpublishing
01 February, 03:08
🔥This guy is on fire!!!!!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 February, 02:51
🙏

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
01 February, 08:39
All of the above and I would sing his praises and joyously dance for him. ❤️❤️

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
01 February, 08:34
O yes! I would fall on my knees! O I want to see Him!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 03:34
This is what I'm hoping for! 🥰❤️🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 03:36
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
❤️🙏🏻❤️
https://youtu.be/DU0MwNpRq...

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
30 January, 05:58
Good question. I've been thinking about this, too. Condemn him? No. I would like to ask him a thousand questions. But I'm afraid especially the old conservative Catholics might not believe him. Those who have been more critical of the faith would be more likely to follow him. I am experiencing it right now in my family. Very devout, but in the sense of the Vatican's narratives. I have mentionedthe Covid vaccination in the context of the mark of the beast from Revelation and have been met with anger, outrage and incomprehension.

Christine ... @Tex0028
29 January, 08:04
i have thought about this too.
I wondered would he have to be on social media?
If he wanted a family would the church be ok with this?
Would he have large crowds camping on his front door day and night?
Would people be ok if he wanted a bbq and shoot pool with his buddies?
Do people want him to be like the pope and drive around in a pope mobile and wave?

I am kind of curious to know peoples expectations.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
01 February, 08:41
In response Christine ... to her Publication
I wonder if he would still bear the scars of the nails.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
29 January, 07:56
🕊❤️🕊

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
29 January, 06:45
drop to my knees

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
29 January, 04:27
🤔 same exact message as Juan O Savin. Pick your side right or left...

NGod WeTrust @NJoy112
29 January, 03:46
Open my heart that His Light might shine through me.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
29 January, 03:43
I would be on my knees

Astros Mom @Astro00711
29 January, 12:57
Just one look into His eyes is all I would need! That look of unconditional love drawing me too him!

Lori Cartwright @Lori517
29 January, 12:50
i would get down on my knees and tell him i am here to serve as a soldier to help fight the evilness of this world and turn the darkness to light! That i was a soldier of God and here to serve him 🙏🏻

Meredith Harvey @Lektra27
29 January, 12:30
i would get on my knees and do whatever he told me to do. he is the wise one. he is everlastinf life. follow him to the end

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
29 January, 03:51
I dall down and worship him and follow him around and habg onto his words! I heard something to day and it make sense, The peron said that Heaven have to hold Yahshua back, because he is antsy to come and claim his people, this is written in the bible, maybe not in new version, but just think, that the heavenly angels r holding him bacl, this touched me o profoundly that he loves us so much, can't wait until we see him!