⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
NEW - NBA player Bradley Beal on why he is "hesitant" to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

disclosetv
03:56 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
29 September, 07:45
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
The point that the LEFT forgets is some of us, like Bradley Beal, can think logically!! Why in the world would one want to get the vaccine ESPECIALLY if they have had COVID, and the antibodies that resulted are 27x more effective than antibodies that result from the so-called vaccine??

Besides, when COVID first came on the scene, I watched a video of a conference in China, where one of the experts said, in creating vaccines they could technically make it react differently in population groups, i.e., using the nomenclature of 'race'... that made me pay further special attention and review the history of vaccinations period! We knew Blacks were targeted for the Tuskegee experiment so the federal government could study Syphilis! And there is the 1990's MMR vaccines targeting black boys- the CDC finally admitted the truth about it in 2010 after denying and efforts to debunk it for a decade!

Leopards never change their spots! The LEFT does not change theirs either!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396