THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
29 January, 12:04
We will never go anywhere but with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
29 January, 12:14
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
omg I love this man, i will admitt i was once a hater i believed the MSM my wish would be to apologize to President Trump in person, i really hate myself when I think I used to put this man down. God keep you safe and walk along side of you each step of the way Sir. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
there are lots of us who felt & feel like you. i sent an apology card (which he may never see, but i did it anyway). now, forgive yourself and move on behind him. he knew it would take some longer than others to come around. what's important is that we DO come around and stand strong behind him
12:23 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fudge17 in this post can reply
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
29 January, 12:28
In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication
been trying to get family and friends but they are MSM bullshit believers, when its shown to the world, they will come knocking on my door and i will be there with open arms to answer their questions. God Bless us all.