Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
19 February, 11:39
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I wasn’t today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
20 February, 03:53
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
😊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 February, 11:22
Lets party like it 1999

20 February, 03:53
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
❤️👊❤️

Julie Que @JulieQue
19 February, 08:23
I am glad I stuck with you too! 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

19 February, 08:28
In response Julie Que to her Publication
❤️❤️

President Elect Nate @Loner1987
29 January, 12:16
i hope you are right.

29 January, 12:18
In response President Elect Nate to his Publication
Hope is what we have a thats a emotion i love ❤️

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
29 January, 12:14
omg I love this man, i will admitt i was once a hater i believed the MSM my wish would be to apologize to President Trump in person, i really hate myself when I think I used to put this man down. God keep you safe and walk along side of you each step of the way Sir. ❤️

29 January, 12:16
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
dont it takes time to understand all the facts and what really is happening and you woke up thats amazing!!! ❤️😊❤️

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
29 January, 12:23
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
there are lots of us who felt & feel like you. i sent an apology card (which he may never see, but i did it anyway). now, forgive yourself and move on behind him. he knew it would take some longer than others to come around. what's important is that we DO come around and stand strong behind him