Only people mentioned by MysticalMrs in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

trueblue @trueblue
28 September, 11:25
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
I received UV radiation last year for late stage chronic neurological Lyme. It's a widely used and known therapy in the alternative/holistic healthcare community.

You are hooked up to an IV and and your blood is sent through the UV modality and then sent back into your bloodstream. All those idiots screaming about how dumb Trump is are really just uninformed and ignorant to all the different therapies and modalities that are out there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
28 September, 11:03
It is IMPOSSIBLE to 'inject UV light into the body"; especially not via a pic-line as it's shown in this picture. It's just not and anyone thinking it is needs serious professional help because this is elementary grade level science.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 September, 10:59
que la lumiere soit 🤓

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 September, 10:34
Perhaps the Antidote to the Clotshots? 🤷‍♀️

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
28 September, 10:48
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
That's the first thing I thought when I saw this picture.

Richie Richard @Richie
28 September, 10:13
I started physical therapy due to an auto accident. One of the therapies is laser treatment in the cervical area. What this does is stimulate the blood cells to promote healing.