Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 September, 07:49
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I can't put into words on this forum what I'd like to do to this animal, but suffice it to say that protruding parts of his body would be removed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
27 September, 07:39
I rebuke these demons in the name of Jesus. Protect your children oh Lord and bring evil to swift justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
27 September, 06:33
please stop posting graphic pictures of pedophilia or any abuse, we cant erase the images feom our brain. unless that was your intent (?) ihate ppl who do this to kids

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 September, 04:51
ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE who condones this abuse and torture of innocent babies needs to be removed permanently from society. ANYONE regardless of political affiliation who condones this is partipating in Crimes against humanity. The DEATH penalty followed by an eternity of torment in hell awaits you.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 September, 04:45
Why is he still walking around all free.

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
27 September, 04:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You wasted a bunch of letters after the word walking.....this POS deserves much worse than being locked up!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 September, 04:43
How do you get favor with Demons?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Johnny Mandel - Suicide Is Painless (Audio) - YouTube

Music video by Johnny Mandel performing Suicide Is Painless (audio). Originally released 1970. All rights reserved by Columbia Records, a division of Sony Mu...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 September, 04:35
then drain their blood and eat the special organs?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Oh I'm A Good Old Rebel - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by ColumbiaOh I'm A Good Old Rebel · Hoyt AxtonSongs Of The Civil War℗ 1991 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.Released on: 1991-08-13Producer:...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 September, 04:34