Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Red 55S @Red55S
04 October, 05:37
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
And the untested. That is even a smaller subset.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
27 September, 03:10
@oak ..... blocked me........ how weird, must’ve been something i said 🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
27 September, 01:02

SPORTS @SPORTS
27 September, 11:59
But aren't willing to fight to take back their country!

"Trust the Plan" they say. The plan is a joke! Nothing EVER happens!

WAKE THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL UP ALREADY!

27 September, 03:36
In response SPORTS to his Publication
You know what, I like you, you are VERY direct. Our opinions are a little different but who cares.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
27 September, 10:02

Gary Oak @oak
27 September, 09:47
What's that even supposed to mean? Do you seriously think half the population doesn't do those things anymore? lol

27 September, 10:00
In response Gary Oak to his Publication
In my area of Va, they are still giving the side eye to those not wearing masks.... they will step aside and make sure you are a safe distance if walking by.... they are still sleeping

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
27 September, 09:46
❤️❤️❤️
ever present ever strong united in courage. If we we are not censored by every Mainstream media we are villified and marginalized. RIGHT IS MIGHT. RESIST TYRANNY. SAVE CHILDREN

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 September, 09:05
Amen.