Jason Williams @Ready2go
i called out Posbo for this on twitter and was 7 day suspended within 2 mins.

that is the equivalent of censoring..

try all you want its not going away.

you will have yo explain it at some point..
12:55 AM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ready2go in this post can reply
Jason Williams @Ready2go
27 September, 02:14
In response Jason Williams to his Publication
and there are a lot bigger fish to fry then someone being a dumbass, but when you pick to ignore a response and it end in suspension in event to make it go away, well that just pots a spotlight on it.

i will fight even the little battles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
27 September, 02:21
LMAO

You will stick to the script
or have your account taken over
anyway...

that's the pattern

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
27 September, 01:55
it means white power. curled fingers is 666

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
27 September, 01:56
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
what a load of absolute rubbish...!!!

but there's a lot of that
around here

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
27 September, 01:18
I don't know what it means in these pictures but in my teens it meant "OK"
I am 58 years old, Hand signs only started to have meaning to my understanding in the 90's when the rap scene turned into a satanic ritual. For the record I have no idea who any of these people are, Just adding my perspective to the mix. Also the fight I am in is good against evil regardless of affiliation. Good and bad exist everywhere so I choose no side other than those fighting against evil. Even then I fight alone.

Joan Plothow @JoanniePat
27 September, 01:51
In response Free Music to his Publication
There comes a time as an adult you are responsible for your actions. This includes what we sign as well as what we do and say. Education is always just a click away ….this is offensive and irresponsible !

Jason Williams @Ready2go
27 September, 02:04
In response Free Music to his Publication
today i hear this means one of 3 things.
-kkk
-white supremacy
-tripple 6 =satain worshipping

all 3 are crap. so he can pick his poison.

it alwaus meant ok when it was a natural hand position- you can clearly see in these they are all signaling something specific- not just ok.

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
27 September, 01:03
Wow. Very strange. He's doing the 666 sign. I like Jack! Hmm...hard to ignore. He does look younger in all the pics. Did he change? Shaking my head!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 September, 01:02
Speaking of the Devil

Jason Williams @Ready2go
27 September, 12:57
i call out all parties both sides, you throw signs be prepared to explain them.

tired of the B.S. symbolism.. if your dumb enough to use it- explain it and own it.